Monday, February 2, 2015

Merry Monday: Week 1

This morning I walked out to the backyard and saw our mushroom colony was back.  These random fungi pop up every so often and my immediate thought is always LITTLE TINY VILLAGES with parks and pools and giant birds that chirp chirp.

My pop-up colony always makes me smile, so I wanted to share that feeling.  I started a #MerryMonday hashtag.  And although I have no desire to put any effort into sorting whether this is a thing already, I hope you raise those mouth curves high to the sky!

Towards the end of the day, I found it rewarding seeing old photos, goofy photos, and a few say-whats. It was a lovely therapy session I shall do each week.

In order as posted (on both twitter and instagram)

"I need a little fun-gi this Monday Morning."


"a card I drew Travis."


"Grounds for dismissal."


"Important worky stuff goes here."


"My only other love."


"chomp chomp."


"You said it brother."

"I often reply to Travis via text message."


"Don't even get me started on Stassi."


"love and be happy, smile and be kind people."





No comments:

Post a Comment