Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What's Your Story?

How did you land here, thin mass of printings and plastics?
Where did you stray from?  Where is your guardian?
Did you fall in vain or succumb to a lovers' spat?

Who is this reflection staring back at me?
What is your story, flat soul?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found this drivers' license in the street, while walking with Travis last night.  I originally picked it up to investigate who this mysterious brunette was.  Like, what's her deal?
  • Then I thought, I should mail this back to her because I'm a lovely fucking lady (Travis agreed.)
  • Then I thought, oh snaps, what if she's gone missing and I found a clue!  ...maybe I should check with local authorities.  But insist, "No, no.  I had nothing to do with it officer, I swear!"
  • Then I thought, I should send this back to her with a note saying "I know where you live."  Which, technically, is accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment