Sunday, April 19, 2015

It's Time To Pawty!

{as dictated to Brandi, by Leroy the Puppy Boy}

Hi, I'm Leroy!

I came home on July 4, 2013, when I was only 3 months old.  My human friends Travis and Brandi loved me right away, even though I was a little scared.  I remembered them from all the visits while I was at the shelter, so like I knew they were cool, but I had never spent time away from my bothers and sister.  And then I rode in this moving thing and then they showed me all kinds of grass and toys...  I mean it was great, but I was overwhelmed for a little bit.  But soon it became apparent these people that only walked on two legs (I still don't get it) were going to be my bestest friends furevers, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Brandi and Travis decided my Woofday was April 4, because that makes it easy to remember.  Here's my first one. And because I was too little to know when I was born and couldn't call up ma & paw, I said... OK!  But then the coolest thing happened!  My human friends found my brother through Instmagrams.  His name is Mr. Bentley Jackson and he's pawesome!  After not seeing each other for a year, we played at the park and had THE BEST TIME.  We have a super, special puppy bond and that's swell. 

So my second Woofday happened.  But today, we get to have a pawty!!!  It's gonna be at the Zoom Room where I can run and play and see my friends.  And of course, my brother.  I love Brandi. I love Travis, I love my brother, I love my aunties and uncles and all the people who puppysit me, and all the people who have fun with me.


<3











No comments:

Post a Comment