Saturday, July 25, 2015

A Curious Creature Indeed

"this creature, with his 2 missing legs and giant triangular antennae and long fur around the face is curious...  He has chased yours truly around all day, trying desperately for me to spend time in his drooling lair.  We've never met, let alone spoken to one another, so it's a bit forward I must say.  he's persistent, this one.

After spending much of the day taking in my surroundings, despite the creatures peculiar fascination, I was finally able to lift myself high enough out of reach.  With so much moving about, I've worked up quite the appetite and need a rest & a boost.  I take stock of my neighborhood and stroll by some dining establishments.

The Sill.  too sunny.
The Stagnant Saloon.  uh uh, a little foul for my taste.
The Counter.  seems just right

...and what's this??!  I always fancy a treat!

Why is this other giant creature with 4 missing legs, molded antennae and no fur is using some device to magnify me.  Can she not see very well?  Oh well, no bother.  This candy is serious business..."









~~~~~~~~~~


AHHHHHHHH!  NOW HE'S AFTER ME AGAIN, SNAPPING & INSISTING I VISIT HIS SLOBBERING CAVE!!!

LEAVE ME ALONE!

ACKKKKK!!!  HE GRABBED MY LEG AND NOW I ONLY HAVE 83.34% LEFT.  HOW CAN I GO ON............?

- Sir Flysington

No comments:

Post a Comment