Monday, March 2, 2015

The Couple Who Shirts Together, Stays Together

If you're a facebook user, even casually, I'm sure you've noticed ads in both your timeline and off to the side of the page.

Through the grace of their algorithms, you get:
1) Your internet search history, like amazon showing you that thing you forgot you browsed
2) A page your friend liked for the 100th time
3) Blasts reminding you of the glasses your husband mentioned once and bought twice

swell.

A new one for me, however, started near valentine's day and has continued to pop up sporadically.  I received information from caring stooges, letting me know there's only one way to show Travis just how much I care {randomly whips out phone / reminds husband of love.}  Thanks neo-marketing, but it's extra creeptastic.



...they should arrive Thursday...







No comments:

Post a Comment