Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Three Names; Two Cards

The three kids who live across the street continually remind me they aren't all rotten.

Tonight when I got home, an unassuming gift had been left at our door.  Two cards were tucked neatly into a package of cookies, wrapped with a purple bow.  I had no idea who would have left such a gesture, so I read on.


The first was a happy birthday note card
(I got a wee bit misty because SWEETNESS & CUTE)




The second was this
(Queue bucket of full on tears because I can't believe how thoughtful these kids are.)

  


I was so overcome with happiness I cried.  I cried like one of those people that cries at mega sweet shit; unbeknownst to me I was even capable of that.  I eagerly showed Travis who had a huge smile on his face too.  Feeling everything so instantly was weird, because I'm not one who normally gets emotional about or around kids.  But seriously, can I hug them for all the times?

Thank you Paige, Palmer & Rebecca for sweetly ringing in my birthday eve...
We heart you.


No comments:

Post a Comment