Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Construction Junction: A Strong Defence

I was up at 5a today, after losing a decent argument for 5:30a.  And even then, at 4a, couldn't fall back into any sort of rhythm you'd call sleep.  Maybe it was the anticipation of today,  maybe it was running through the giant list of to-do's permanently tacked to the 'ol brain board, or maybe because each time I stirred, my sweater was half off and a sock was missing.  ...curious.

I got up early so I could exercise before it all started.  I jogged around my quiet and emergingly sunny city, at a bit quicker pace than yesterday.  Because today is actually a big, real deal day.  Finally, holy jeebus, the other major piece of our current yard update is starting.

A new, super slick, fancy sustainable, front fence.

And by start, I mean like not yet, it's just demolition, but believe me it's all happening in exactly Dio-like explosions!

...maybe not.




Travis the Demolator:



Approximate rendition.




Approximate joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment