Monday, January 30, 2017

Designed for Action: My Social And Personal Responsibility Plan

I haven't spoken to anyone that attended the Womens March who wasn't impacted by it in some way.  I sure as hell was.  It seemed to reinvigorate a collective by organizing, standing up and effectively working together to move a message forward.  For my lifetime, this is the first major movement I've been part of (or that we've long-term needed.) And I have never felt more empowered and driven and supported in taking on that great responsibility.

We are moving through a disparate time and we're all trying to understand how we progress together instead of disconnecting separately.  And no matter what you believe, yelling/screaming dilutes the message. So with the increase of people getting involved for injustices I wish we weren't still debating, I am hopeful! the uptick in awareness will result in a greater forum for discussion.

I could go on... and I also did something.

~~~~~

I created a Level 1 Action Plan for both social and personal goals this year!
  • My social actions address opportunities to improve navigation of this unique world
  • My personal actions achieve the commitment to grow connections and wellness
  • Actions by the Womens March will likely crossover, which is all the more reason I'll do my best to fulfill each one

There is significant change occurring everyday, so let's take accountability for the things we can transform.


It feels good and I look forward to this absolutely important & evolving process.
Please stand by for progress details, yo.

PS: I hope you appreciate idea pig as much as I do.






No comments:

Post a Comment