Monday, April 14, 2014

What I didn't tell you, Installment 1.

I am always thinking about some idea or task or friend or joke or concept or shopping list or...  hey that thought you had just that one second, it's probably sauce on my grey spaghetti too.  Because this ferris wheel doesn't stop, even when I put one hand up and one hand over my mouth, I am always writing things down.  My notepad at work is filled with thoughts, which can only be scratched out when completed.  I make mental and physical lists.  All of this works fantastically for the analog side and I try my best to replicate for the digital side.  So at any one time on my phone, you'll see varied note groupings with lines and CAPITALS and whatever else I can think to highlight what I need at that time.  My journal has about a dozen drafts at any one time, some with just the title.  And finally, not to be left out, I save unsent tweets because they usually aren't quite funny yet and I'm totally going to make them better after clearly thinking about it for. Like. Evers.

I know I'm standing at the furthest perimeter gate, but I GET what Travis and other comedians/writers go through to word something just right, to get the best reaction.  Funny, having a comedian/writer in your life for 11 years does have it's positive influences too.  who knew... <3

Here are 21 tweets I may or may not have posted and who's to say I won't in the future.  I feel a little exposed but there's hidden gems in a few, so please enjoy this first installment of "What I Didn't Tell You."  They are listed in order of date saved.


  1. black heart wrist support (Oct 1, 2013. 10:53pm)
  2. Uhm, I totally just made rad teriyaki sauce. Or should I say, (Oct 21, 2013. 7:42pm)
  3. Now listen eye irritation headache.  I don't like you & you don't like me.  Let's agree to not hang out anymore (Dec 19, 2013. 7:30am)
  4. dude! There was Target & #VandalEyes & kitties & photoshoots & charities & Wil even brought yer critters over to play for the best day ever! (Dec 21, 2013. 8:40am.)
  5. The show Jail teaches one can be charged with "injury TO a police vehicle." I didn't know it was so sensitive; sorry, I won' tease anymore. (Dec 26, 2013. 2:01pm)
  6. Alright people. I can't spot eating the pickles I made. I may want to pursue a business next year and call it (Dec 26, 2013. 5:10pm)
  7. I could spend all day in a plant nursery or garden.  I predict in like 30 yrs, I'm gonna have my own version of The Winchester House.  (Jan 11, 2014. 3:55pm)
  8. Its weird seeing this because I never knew who he 'was' until later and it's like ok. But I know him as the guy who quietly smiles & judged me.  (Jan 15, 2014. 7:16pm)
  9. I think I just Quantum Leaped myself.  (Jan 24, 2014. 12:04pm)
  10. Anyone else look at the empty gas light & think if I turn off everything in the car (radio, lights, etc) I'll go further before running out?  (Jan 24, 2014. 1:22pm)
  11. Vacation day started with a fun puppy party! Now it's made all the better by a Jail/COPS marathon  (Feb 5, 2014. 2:58pm)
  12. Good morning!  It's Friday and time to celebrate... Why? Its gets us to the weekend.  It's just another day people.  (Feb 14, 2014. 7:59am) 
  13. My arms are quite sort from carrying a 30lb box of Duraflame logs around Target yesterday.  You have your workouts, I have mine.  (Feb 17, 2014. 7:03am)
  14. You have 4 months left Garlic... before you're MINE!!!  (March 7, 2014. 1:01pm)
  15. The guy in fragment of me has a small pin stripe.  (March 14, 2014. 5:42pm)
  16. Guy buying wine and ice cream.  It's gonna be a hit night! #AdultDate chick should know how lucky (April 3, 2014. 7:30am)
  17. Why do I always create a great updo before changing my shirt. #novice  (April 3,  2014. 10:57am)
  18. I cannot deny this lime the right to (April 4, 2014. 7:41pm)
  19. If you're going to maintain a blog, don't have the title be a misnomer. Otherwise @thatguytravis must listen to me  (April 7, 2014. 9:17pm)
  20. When Age insists she go before Beauty, but doesn't hold the door open for you.  (April 9, 2014. 1:05pm)
  21. 80s dancing with your puppy to Man Eater.  (April 13, 2014. 12:03am)

No comments:

Post a Comment